Thursday, March 5, 2009

Building a Passive Income Stream Online

Want me to personally coach you to an online passive income stream? Read on for more info…..

What is the ultimate goal you hope to reach from building an online business? Mine is to buy a catamaran and do a couple of laps around the world before I’m too old to enjoy it.

I realized a while a go that I needed a passive income stream to reach this goal but later (with hindsight) I started asking why others didn’t aim for a passive income instead of doing what the rest of the masses do and sell their time (commonly known as having a job)?

Obviously the smart ones had realized already where as I was just lucky enough to stumble on how great an idea passive income really is.

When I read how “anyone can make money online” I always think “crap” because it’s simply not true. If it were, why do only 5% of new internet marketers make it into a second year?

To go from making a few extra bucks online to making your living online with several passive income streams coming in every month is a big jump and you need a modicum of intelligence, a stubborn streak and a strong belief that the masses who exchange their time for money have got it wrong and you, the minority have got it right.

* Intelligence so that sooner rather than later you realize there is an entire online industry built to feed crap products and info to people like you. You need to quickly be able to separate the wheat from the chaffe.
* A stubborn streak because you need to keep going even after you have fallen for some of the above sales letters.
* A strong belief that your plan is right for you so that you don’t cave and fall back into line with the masses.

The Benefits of a Passive Income Stream

Being based on a little island in the middle of the Irish Sea means I’m 5 hours ahead of America’s east coast so I make most of my money while I sleep. When I get up in the morning I check my Adsense earnings, I log into CJ and Clickbank to check sales and then finally I check my emails for any other sales notifications. Having more than one passive income stream is a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment